Kind words from satisfied clients:
• “Barry Staver and his cameras are the ultimate storytellers. A good story never really ends and a good photograph lasts forever. Barry’s work is proof of that.” ~ MC Marden, Photo Editor ~ People Magazine/Time Inc.
• “Thanks for all you did to make this a success. I know how difficult and challenging this was. And I honestly don’t know any photographers who could have pulled this off better than you!” ~ Kay Volkema, Sr. Marketing Specialist, InnovAge.
• “Thanks so much for the quick turnaround on our event photos! They are awesome!! People were really upbeat, and it shows in the photos. Great work, as always, capturing some great shots.” ~ Karin Bulman, Executive Assistant, Radiology Imaging Assoc.
• “Barry, I just viewed your photos. They are fantastic! It’s an embarrassment of riches. Our art director will have a hard time choosing what to use.” ~ Dan Christopherson, Christopherson and Co.
• “Well done! The consensus from the entire team is that you hit a home run for us. I really appreciate your efforts in working with us!” `Ron Krempasky, VP Academic Relations, Hands-On Labs Inc.
• “That photo shoot yielded some exquisite shots for Lisa to create this tremendous cover. I can’t thank you enough.” ~ Vicki Kasabian, Production Editor, Heinemann Publishing.
• “Thank you for your excellent work. Your photos are terrific and made a big difference in the overall success of the campaign.” ~ Bob Hartman, Senior Designer for National Trust for Historic Preservation.
• Thank you Barry! This is perfect, :)” ~ Karen Blatchford, Executive Art Producer, DDB Chicago, for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Your success is my top goal! When your photo story showcases the company, then the company looks good. That makes you look good. Bosses like that. Shareholders like that. Your clients, customers, and participants like that. Hey, even Moms like that.
Whenever possible, we’ll meet before the photography session so I can “scout” the location and go over the shooting schedule. Good planning prevents the “surprises” that none of us like.
Your finished photographs will be delivered on-time, if not sooner.
Contact me today. Your expectations will be exceeded.